Introducing Raley’s 100% Grass Fed Beef
We brought you Raley’s Black Angus Beef, and now we’d like to introduce you to Raley’s 100% Grass Fed Beef.
Grass fed means that the cattle graze on pasture grasses. Our Raley’s 100% Grass Fed Beef contains no antibiotics, no added growth hormones or artificial ingredients. Available in fresh ground beef, rib eye steaks, chuck roast and more!
What are the health benefits of consuming grass fed beef?
- Grass fed beef contains a high amount of healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- It has a very high amount of carotenoids like beta carotene and lutein, which are excellent for eye and vision health
- Vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant and helps aid in heart health, vision and defense against cancer
- Energy-producing B Vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B12
Grass fed beef may be leaner than grain finished beef but that doesn’t mean it lacks in flavor. When properly prepared, grass fed beef is tender and juicy, just like our Angus beef.
Grass fed beef cooking tips:
- Use moist cooking methods like marinating prior to cooking or grilling
- Grass fed beef cooks faster than grain finished beef and is more prone to overcooking
- All meat, grass fed and grain finished and no matter what cut, should always be cooked to 145 degrees F and grinds to 160 degrees F
We love the taste of our new Raley’s Grass Fed Beef. It’s beef the way it should be – natural and delicious!